Our Purpose is to honor God by making Christ-like disciples of children and families who will passionately seek God, love one another, share Christ, and serve others.
Our curriculum is an interactive, dynamic ministry that is focused on God, His Word, and how He works in our lives. Weekly resources are available to help equip parents to be the primary spiritual nurturers of their kid's faith!
9:00 AM Service // Birth - Three Years Old 10:00 & 11:00 AM Services // Birth - 5th Grade
Awana reaches kids through fun Scripture-rich experiences that lead them to know, love, and serve God. Join us Wednesday nights from 6:30PM–8:00PM (during the school year), where kids participate in group worship, games, and activities all with the intent of learning and living out God’s Word.
Kid/Parent Orientation Meeting:
September 6, 6:30 PM
September 13, 6:30 PM
First Full Night of Awana:
September 20, 6:30 PM
Upward Sports is the largest Christian youth sports provider. Its mission is to promote the discovery of Jesus through Sports. The Upward Sports Basketball program at Revive Church provides children with the opportunity to learn the sport of basketball while cultivating a Christ-like attitude. Practices and games run January – March.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- We minister to every child that enters the doors in an exciting and true way.
- Our lessons are developed from the one source of truth, the Bible.
- Our volunteers are willing and love serving your children.
- We give the best to your child. We desire to encourage them spiritually and emotionally.
- We know how important your children are and want to assure you that we have gone to great lengths to ensure your child's safety. Our building is secured by having exterior doors locked, allowing for only one entrance and exit. Also, all volunteers are required to pass a background check.
INTERESTED IN SERVING WITH US?
In order to provide a fun and safe environment for our kids, we require that all volunteers complete an application and background check. Talk with Pastor Frank if you are interested.
Thank you for your desire to invest in our kids!
We'd love to answer them for you!
Children's Ministries Pastor
(763) 391-6140 ext. 27