Men, don't miss a weekend away with the guys for time with God, His creation, and His people. Whether you’re 19 or 89, there’s lots to like at a Camp Lebanon Men’s Retreat! Inspiring chapels. Great fellowship with men from across Minnesota. Comfortable accommodations. Delicious Food. Time to relax. And many recreational options.
– Great Teaching & Music
– Delicious Food (5 meals)
– Early Bird Gold Tourney (1pm Friday Albany – 9 Holes)
– 15th Annual Golf Scramble (8am Saturday, Little Falls – Best Ball, 2 contests: 9 or 18 holes)
– Volleyball & Football
– Remote Hobby Showcase
– Cedar Lake Shoot-Out (Trap): Top Gun, Rookie of the Year, 4-Man Team
– Fishing Contest: Bass Pro, Whopper Walleye, Monster Pike
– Double Horseshoes
– 8 Ball Pool Showdown
– Ping Pong Tourney (NEW Arena Set up!)
– Battle Royale Paintball
– Cornhole Toss King
– Screamin’ Eagle Zip Line
– Evening Campfires
Theme: Man Talk – Life in ‘4D’
Growing a Balanced Life in a Lopsided World
“Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and with man.” (Luke 2:52)
Physical. Mental. Spiritual. Relational. As Luke 2:52 shows, our Master is the model.
To encourage a healthy growth in life’s four dimensions, each session features three no-fluff, practical challenges focused on one aspect of the “4D Life.” Bring an appetite and a friend!
NEW 'TED' TALKS FORMAT!
12 speakers. 12 topics. 12 minutes each.
1. Mental – Wisdom Starts Here; Good Thinking; Mentorship
2. Physical – Eat Good; Rest Up; Manage the Clock
3. Spiritual – Do Church; Order Your Loves; Loyal Obedience
4. Relational – Pain to Peace; Leftovers Again?; Response-able
Sign up in the Foyer at Church. Contact Pastor Dan if you have questions.